We often hear that Chem-Man Online is the best Ag Application Software on the market today. We hear this from Ag Aviators, Field Applicators, Farmers, and others in the Ag-Application business. We've been doing this for over two decades and if there is one thing that we have learned, it's that these folks don't lie. When you rely on software to help run your business, it has to work. Isn't it time that you joined the club?
From billing to mapping, Chem-Man offers the most cutting-edge software that you will find in the market!
How can Chem-Man Online help you?
We don’t just sell software, we provide solutions. Not only have we been providing Ag Application Software for over twenty years, we also have over two decades of professional Information Technology (IT) experience. From solving connectivity issues to helping you set up your computers or printers, we can help advise you on ways to get the most out of your new Chem-Man Software.
Ever wish that you could access your information from anywhere? Chem-Man Mobile will help you connect on-line through any internet-connected device. Whether through a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, your latest information will be at your fingertips.
Online vs. Desktop
Chem-Man has been providing state-of-the-art ag application software for over 20 years. While some of our customers remain loyal desktop users, many are now switching to “Chem-Man Online”. This new product provides all of the features of our desktop software, but offers more versatility,mobility, and extra functionality. DataSmart makes it so easy by quickly transferring your desktop data and getting you started right away!
- Interactive Unlimited Mapping Interface
- Downloads files to most GPS systems
- Uploads job files
- Access anywhere with any Web Device
- Choose condensed invoices on one statement or individual invoices per job
- Multiple statement formats
- On screen review and reporting of any previous application, payment, or miscellaneous charge for any date range
- Maintains applicator's commissions, payments and balances
- Allows for "non-application" charges or credits
- Capable of split billing by percentage or acres
- Meets EPA requirements
- Chemical sales menu with billing features & necessary reports
- Customer discounts available
- Vehicle maintenance info & tach time reporting available
- Maintains & tracks inventory with specialized reports
- Chemical database updated directly from the EPA
- Many useful reporting tools to help you analyze your business
- Optional calculation of finance charges
- Easy to correct entry errors – very user friendly
- No messy year end. (All reports based on date ranges)
- Easy mapping integration
- Optional Field Setup accelerates data entry